INDIVIDUAL MINDFULNESS CONCEPTS FOR LEADERS & TEAMS
CURRENT CHALLENGES IN THE (REMOTE) WORKING WORLD
Current challenges we face in our work
- Perceived stress (non-transparent communication can also lead to stress)
- Lack of focus (too many tasks, multitasking, lack of self-organization).
- Home office (boundaries between work and private life are becoming blurred. Competence in self-organization is even more in demand)
- No breaks (Who gives me a break when others don't?).
- Lack of balance (Determining what comes up short. Maybe it's interesting topics besides my main job, or also nutrition, exercise, family?)
- Listless and the creativity is missing
- Lack of personal exchange
Goals and approach SO:NJU
Managers and employees come into the experience
„Raus aus dem Kopf und rein in die Praxis!“
You get the opportunity to integrate fixed breaks/rituals and "live" them for a while until awareness is established (help for self-help = empowerment for self-organization)
Managers and employees learn the three most valuable tools of mindfulness practice and how they can use them to achieve and maintain balance.
- A sense of power pauses develops
- An awareness of internal and external communication emerges
- Focus and decision-making power are strengthened
- An awareness of the current balance/disbalance arises
- Creativity unfolds
- Value neutrality, beginner's mind, patience, trust and acceptance sets in
- Courage for personal exchange arises
2 workshop days (remote or present)
4 hours each with self-organized practical experience
Our Mindfulness-Training can be booked with a focus on executives or Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches. With this training we pick you up exactly where you are right now. You learn the background of the topic and get valuable experience time with practical tools that you can use directly in your agile work process and that you continue to live with your team.
The following events take place within a sprint:
- Kick-Off (4 hours)
- Practical phase (2 hours total)
- Reflection (2 hours)
Our Mindfulness-Training Sprint for teams and individuals combines scientific facts and inspiring impulses with direct personal experience in the agile work process.
Mindful-Minutes as power breaks
We create individual meditations and mindfulness impulses for leaders and teams.
”As a managing director, I am used to making analytical decisions based on facts and leaving emotions out of the equation. You could also say it a bit more drastically, simply to function.
SO:NJU's offer to participate in the mindfulness and meditation exercises helped me to take a different perspective and approach this topic in the first place.
I found it particularly positive that participation in this offer was possible both digitally - but still together with other interested parties - but also that implementation in face-to-face workshops is firmly anchored as a fixed component of the approach to the modern working world - in which life and work are increasingly interwoven - in order to also achieve a certain sustainability in the implementation and in one's own awareness of this important topic.
Because one thing is very clear, especially in the current times: We can only help and be there for other people - whether at work, in the family or in society - if we are in harmony with ourselves. The team of SO:NJU lives this approach authentically.Michael MittagCEO at INSTART Consult GmbH
Samples of our work can be found here (german):
a.) Breathing meditation
b.) New Year meditation
New Year Meditation
Phone: +49 40 743 937 25